Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Amy holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Alabama State University and is a certified Fertility Awareness Educator through the Association of Fertility Awareness Professionals, as well as a member of this organization. Amy is also certified as a Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner through Justisse College and a Postpartum Doula certified through Childbirth International.
Amy's personal healing began back in 2010 when she learned about the Fertility Awareness Method and quit taking the birth control pill. She was able to identify health issues such as hypothyroidism and PCOS via her charts. She has successfully used the method herself for pregnancy avoidance, pregnancy achievement, while breastfeeding postpartum, and for monitoring her reproductive and general health for over ten years.
Education & Training
-Member of Association of Fertility Awareness Professionals
-Member of Red Tents In Every Neighborhood Global Network
- Certified FAE/HRHP: Justisse College International (2018)
- Certified Postpartum Doula: Childbirth International (2018)
- BSc. Psychology: Alabama State University (2007)
- Maidens by His Design: Teacher Training (2018)
- Journey of Young Women: Mentoring Girls Training Certificate (2017)
- Holistic Health Cooking: Andrea Beaman's AB Academy (2017)
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification (2016)
- Client Advocate Counselor at River Region Pregnancy Center (2010-2013)